Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last days of the Gone Fishing Hunt


Ok so I am a hunt fanatic! I am currently involved in a number of upcoming gridwide hunts so mark those calenders! I will post more about them soon, but I wanted to remind you all that the Gone Fishing Hunt is over at the end of April and so is the chance to get Toxica- my latest design for my Mermaid line...for free. All you have to do is fish for her! After the hunt is over, I will be keeping her up for sale in Merfolk Central along with my other mer goodies.
I am leaving the 7seas fishing up and am working on some custom fish/rods/and wearables for all you fishing fanatics! Please send in your ideas if you want to see something not currently available! Some will be available to purchase and others available as custom prizes for fishing and contests! I am so excited I can hardly wait! See you all there!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Reverye/135/118/28

No comments:

Post a Comment