Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Dream About to Be Fullfilled

Today I got the good news that I will be getting my dream island in a few weeks. We may be keeping our current location as well, depending on finances, but in about 1 month, TempT will make its main home in its new sim. We will be building it from the ground up to reflect what we are and what we do. If you all love my sim now, just wait until we finish the new one :) There may be some down time but I highly doubt it. The transition should be fairly smooth.
I am also looking into sharing some of my space with other designers, so if your interested in renting either some shop space or residential space on either of my islands, now is the time to contact me :) Please send me a notecard inworld about renting some space titled " TempT Rentals- (your name here)" My IM's are capped daily.
I have been a bit quiet lately due to the fact that I am designing my line of new mermaid avatars and even some elven av's for the upcoming Fantasy Faire! I am stoked! These av's will have merskin, shape, tail, and fins and come in a wide range of colors and several styles :) I get ohhs and ahhs everywhere I go in the one I managed to finish, so I have high hopes for them :) One is being designed specifically for RFL in a symbolic purple color and I hope to raise some serious cash for an amazing cause.

Ok back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment