Thursday, July 30, 2009

Calling all photographers

After purchasing the Photolife 3 and a million and one poses and props, I have a new found love of photography. However I have come to the conclusion that I'm just not "there" yet :) So in light of this I have decided to outsource the photography work where I can. As we all know, image is very important and I want to put TempT's best face forward! I have seen some pretty amazing work by photographers such as Ooh la la and some other amazing works while shoping for poses at Essential Soul Studio N Poses. I am also seeing photo contests are making a very big appearance all over too. So I have been debating about doing something similar for those who love photography and are skilled/pros- with no place to go. Of course this is just a thought really, and I am not even sure its possible or worth while to even persue-so I thought I would present this to you!
A contest could help us pick the best of the best to help us put our face and name out there. The winner would get full access/use of my studio location to use for their own business purposes and full use of my own PL3 and all the bits and pieces that go with it- in exchange for photography work for TempT. The studio would be converted into a full-on photography shop with an elegant style designed for optimal customer service for the artist.
So now to find out if this is worth persuing. Feedback anyone? Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment