Monday, April 19, 2010

FFC RFL Fantasy Faire 2010 is HERE!

The RFL FFC Fantasy Faire 2010 has opened the doors to the public! 9...yes 9 sims full of fantastical and delightful surprises await your gazes! This is our second year at the faire and boy are we stoked! After 3 weeks straight of sleepless nights, crazy hectic days, the payoff is sure to be rewarding. First, a why I relay is important.
~Why I relay~
My entire family has been affected by cancer at some point, including the younger generation- brothers and cousins. 7 years ago my grandma was taken from us by colon cancer. Now a new threat has reared its ugly head. My dear friend has been diagnosed this week with stage 3 brain cancer and given only 1-2 years if he is lucky. He is a survivor of lymphoma, which he tackled just 3 short years ago. He is a fighter and remains positive and proactive even after given the terminal diagnosis.Cancer has taken enough of our loved ones and left a scar on those left behind for far too long. I relay because I care, because I can, because we all should. I relay for those who have lost their lives, for those left behind, for those who will battle with positive hearts and strong spirits.

I have donated 3 items from the new releases to RFL. The first is up for auction and is one of a kind. Jasmine in RFL Purple :) Full mermaid avatar.The second and third are in vendors in my shop on mermarket sim...both are just 495L for the full avatar and all proceeds go to RFL of SL. Kelly the Jellyfish in Reina Seahorse take center stage! Both are new to my ocean avatars and come in special colors for RFL! They are a must see.



Other new mermaids and mermen have been spotted in my shop at the faire as well, but your just going to have to stop in to see :) The faire is open all week with many events and awesome things to check out so put on your low lag wear, take off the bling and HUDS, and do the newbie shuffle for a wonderful cause! Lets show cancer who is boss!

Here is a SLURL for the main landing
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fantasy%20Faire%20Central/128/129/23
and another for the mermarket, where you will find me :)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Mer%20Market/128/176/23

No comments:

Post a Comment