Thursday, April 22, 2010

Product issues with the old and new viewers

So it seems that the newest "upgrade" has buggered things again and this time its affecting some of my product. Anytime there is an issue, I will post it here to make my shoppers aware that they can contact me for a solution.
So far, for the official LL viewers both new and old, the new release Kelly the Jellyfish has several tenticles that are not rezzing properly. This only started this week, so it can be assumed that the problem will be addressed and fixed. However, if you do use these viewers and are having problems with images and sculpts rezzing properly, you may want to hold off on purchasing it. The item has not been tested on any other viewer other than the official LL and the Cool Viewer.
If you purchase this item and need assistance, please contact me in world and we will get this taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment