Saturday, July 23, 2011

New temptations!

LaKira has been busy this week, and that translates into more yumminess for the rest of us ! We get edgy, we get street style, and we get fairies - of course, all at TempT!

First on the list today is Jess - a light jacket hoodie, rolled up t-shirt and matching boxer shorts, and droopy corduroy pants make this urban look the perfect thing to wear when you're hanging out with all your friends.  It's smart, it's pretty, but if you ever see me around the grid, you might want to thing about pulling the pants up a bit. I can't resist giving wedgies when I see exposed undies. It's a problem, I know, but I'm seeing a therapist about it.

Only $195L and this awesome outfit is yours!

Next on the list is Ginger. I love this outfit so much I can't begin to tell you - might have something to do with the fact that I just can't resist snapping suspenders when ever I see them. My second therapist is working on that one with me.

Ginger is available either in blue, red or green for only $195L! The outfit comes with a multilayer top, suspenders with shorts, sculpted armwarmers, and strapped socks (which look completely idiotic on guys, but on women they look amazing. How fair is that?).

And that brings us to the fairy of the week. Sorry, but even though it's only my second post on this blog, fairies seem to be a recurring theme, what with the tooth fairy outfit last week and all. I'm seeing a psychiatrist about the fairy fixation.

Forest gem is a simple but really classy sculpted circlet that comes with matching earrings.

Let your fairy flag fly high for only $150L. Add this floral arrangement to your wardrobe, and be the envy of all the other creatures in the woods.

And last, but definitely not least is a great find for all you business owners out there. These great sale displays are also available for $150L.

The greatest thing about these is that the colour is completely modifyable, so you can match them to whatever colour scheme you happen to use. Just please, please promise me, that if you put yellow and black together, it's because you're a beekeeper. Or a bee. Any other situations should be avoided at all costs.

So there you have it. So come on by, grab a cup of coffee, perv all the beauty on the walls, and have fun shopping! Because with this week's new releases at the lusciousness that is TempT, the shopping there is an experience that you don't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment