Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stuff I MUST own

Today I took a tour through my new workplace, trying to get a feel for everything, and find my voice in this new world, which is TempT. To tell you the truth, there's not much voice, because I was pretty much breathless all the way through. Linden-less too very soon, I can assure you, because TempT truly lives up to it's name.

TempT pretty much has it all, and the first impression I got when walking into the store was colour! All the products, be it furniture, gadgets, shoes or bikinis (!) is full of colours, happiness and beauty.

I'm not going to mention any of the women's clothing items here in this post. Unfortunately, even the most beautiful of gowns out there in SL are shaded for women, making my moobs look even bigger, and strangely supple. But... wait!

There truly is something for everyone here. Not only do they have this very high-class Tooth Fairy Av that will compliment my moobs quite nicely thank-you-very-much, it comes with a tutu big enough for my firm, attractive, yet not tiny derrière.

The slippers are a nice touch too, a good break from the restraining prim boots I usually find myself wearing around the grid. And the tiara - ooooh the tiara!

This entire avi, with everything you see on this pic, shape and skin included, all for only L$150.

Who hasn't dreamed of having a lip sofa? No, really - if you say you've never wanted one, you're lying. I know you better than you know yourself (cue theme music to "The Twilight Zone").

The "Kissed" sculpted living room set is just what the doctor ordered. I didn't get the entire set into the pic, but when I originally saw the price of L$125, I thought it was only for the sofa, and I took the pic. But then I found out it's even better! The price includes the sofa and a chair, the rug with pillows, and the dangly lights. Pretty amazing huh?

The third thing I must own? It's this thingie. I call it "garden gnome in pump". It's a piece of artwork making a poignant statement on the state of modern western society in it's extremist-

oh fudge it - it's pretty.

"Garden gnome in pump" seems to be part of the decor, and not for sale as far as I could tell, but... I want it!

There you have it. My introduction into this blog, your introduction into the world of my writing, and everyone's re-introduction to the beauty that is TempT.

No comments:

Post a Comment