Friday, May 29, 2009

Fashion Trend Runway Show

Tonight I sit in the audience at the Fashion Trends Fashion Show event as both a fan and as a designer. I must say these take a great deal of work and I look forward to the challenges of my first runway show. It is after all on my list of many things I want to do. Models displayed lovely works from Iza Boutique; Mary Jane's Boutique; Total Betty ; Studio Nails and Miamai. The place was packed and the lag was a nightmare. One could only feel horrible for the models who had to try and work their magic on cue...or for those who appeared nekkie on stage. But aside from that, the models were well trained and the show flowed much nicer than I ever thought was possible in SL. So all in all, I was a bit more nervous at the idea of having my items on stage but I'm sure all designers feel that way. I am grateful to have the ability to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment